Regulation Managers who inspect mortuaries will be hosting a webinar explaining our role in this area and how we make sure mortuaries operate to high standards to support those who are bereaved and are affected by a post-mortem examination.
The webinar will consist of a presentation followed by an opportunity for you to ask us any questions at the end.
What will the presentation cover?
Our webinar will cover the following topics:
- Who are the HTA and what are we responsible for?
- Consent under the Human Tissue Act 2004
- The difference between hospital and Coroner post mortem examinations
- How we inspect mortuaries in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and the standards we inspect against
- What are HTA Reportable Incidents?
- Body, tissue and organ donation